Do you represent a business that is seeking to buy from
Enco on "open account" terms? Apply for an OPEN/NET-30 Account
in just thee easy steps:
1. Click here to view our Business Credit Application
and Agreement for Open Account (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader v.
4.0 or higher; to download a free copy of Adobe
Acrobat Reader click here).
2. Print the application and complete it with all required information.
We are unable to process applications with missing or incomplete
information, so please be thorough and accurate!
3. Fax or mail the completed application to the phone number/mailing
address shown on the form.
Our Credit Team will review your completed application upon receipt
and advise you via mail regarding our decision, the status of your account,
and any applicable credit limit.
- Completed applications submitted by businesses listed with Dun &
Bradstreet (D&B) are usually processed within one business day
of receipt. Applications from businesses not listed with D&B may
take up to ten business days to process, depending upon how quickly
your bank and trade references respond to our inquiries.
- If you have an order pending, we recommend making your purchase
using an alternate payment method, such as credit/procurement card
or wire transfer. Please call us at 800-USE-ENCO (800-873-3626) if
you require additional details.
- The submission of a Business Credit Application and Agreement for
Open Account does not guarantee that an open account will be extended
to the business requestor. Approval and credit limit are dependent
upon the information we receive from D&B, bank references, and/or
trade references of each business requestor.